Introduction.

Hi there. I'm Kev.

I'm a long-time player of the Football Manager series. I'm not one of those players who can take over the likes of Dartford FC and then take them all the way to the Champions League. Mediocrity and/or abject failure are more likely if I'm entirely honest!

I have had some minor successes though. I managed to transform Derby County from Championship relegation candidates to Champions League contestants and FA Cup winners back in Football Manager 2010. I managed to get Basingstoke Town to the heights of the National League in Football Manager 2012 (narrowly missing out on the playoffs) and in the most recent edition, Football Manager 2019, managed to get Middlesbrough promoted to the Premier League, although it did go a bit tits-up once we were in the Premier League. Oh well, can't win 'em all!

Nonetheless, I've always enjoyed writing about the progress of my virtual football management career and have shared my successes and failures on the Sports Interactive forums.

I thought I'd take it to the next level and make an actual blog on it. Keeps me out of trouble I guess.

I will soon be starting my full game on Football Manager 2020. I'm just waiting for a custom database to be released so I can start my intended game (as the team I will be taking over are not in a playable division by default).  One of the great things about the FM series is the abundance of high-quality, user generated content to keep the playerbase busy.


If by any chance anybody actually reads this, I hope you find some enjoyment in it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020/21 - Update Two

2020/21 - Update One

2019/20 - Update Three (Season conclusion)